Bohemian Room Goals

I've been thinking about redecorating my room a lot lately. Since I get most of my inspiration from Pinterest I thought I would share ...


I've been thinking about redecorating my room a lot lately. Since I get most of my inspiration from Pinterest I thought I would share my imagination of the perfect room with you guys. As you might have already seen by the pictures I am totally obsessed with the bohemian kind of style. I will try to make my room look more like this but at this point I am really far away from it.
I really love the bohemian cloth hanging over the bed. It just looks super cozy. It even looks better with fairy lights as these give a special touch to it.
I am definitely going to get some cacti for my room. I've already wanted to get some in such a long time but then always forgot about it. They just look super good and fit the bohemian kind of theme perfectly. Candles are also an essential. Moreover I'm really wanting to diy some of these jewerly holders. I've seen them all over pinterest and just think they look really cool. Especially if multiple of them are hung up like in the picture.

Another thing I really like is bedding with bohemian inspired patterns. The one in the right picture is my favourite but I have not found a similar one by now. I'm also still looking fore some cool pillows to add with similar patterns. And again don't forget the fairy lights! I am just obsessed with how good they look over the bed. Dreamcatchers are also something I would have to add because I am addicted to them. Believe me I'm not kidding! The addiction is real...




All pictures from Pinterest.com // My Pinterest @ daisydreamsss


You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Das sind wirklich super schöne Zimmer! :) Es sieht total gemütlich aus, finde den Bohemian Style eigentlich auch nicht schlecht, aber ich bin eher der minimalistische Typ.

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, das sind echt tolle Inspirationen! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Nena

    http://www.nenangyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt tolle Inspirationen !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, i am really in love with these room's!
    Like your Blog much :)

    Greetings from Mia - http://takemeback-tothestars.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow