Things I've learned in 2016

How can it almost be 2017, when 2016 just started ? I'm having the feeling that I should have done much more things this year. I me...

How can it almost be 2017, when 2016 just started ? I'm having the feeling that I should have done much more things this year. I mean I always plan on doing something but then I am to lazy or just simply never do it because of any stupid excuse. That's why I always have the feeling I haven't done anything useful at the end of the year. But as you might know we always learn something new every year. We never stop to learn. So here are some things I have learned in 2016.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. I think this is something everyone knows. When you meet new people and you directly decide wheter you like them or not. I was like that...and I was totally wrong. There are so many nice people out there that will make you much happier than you think. Just because they don't look like a supermodel doesn't mean they can not be your friends. This is something I really hate about school. These stupid group systems. The famous people should not hang out with not so famous people and stuff like that. Why?! I mean humans are humans and you should not choose your friends by their famousness. Sometimes you just have to look twice to see how amazing people are although you wouldn't have thought that at first. 


Don't stress too much. I am a very dramatic person. I have the talent to make something not so serious sound really dramatic. I have no idea why I'm doing that but I have learned that I should not. I am also just stressing myself to much. For example if there is a test in school I really am under pressure and it is just like that because I am stressing to much. It's not just like that in school. It's in every kind of situation. This year I have learned that things sometimes work out much better if you calm down and don't stress to much. 

Take time for what makes you happy. Because I aways made myself to much stress I kind of forgot about doing things that make me happy. As I calmed down a little this year I also found many new things that make me really happy. I've started to play the ukulele, I've started to learn korean, I got more in to photgraphy and I started to blog again. All this things make me really happy. Moreover I spent much time with my family and friends and just simply got a lot happier.

Believe in your dreams, they might come true. Another thing I have learned this year is that you should never give up on your dreams. Even if you think it is impossible that they come true. You just have to believe that they are. Most good things in life come unexpected. 

Set your priorities and goals in life. I think everyone is imagining how they want to look, how they want to live and what they want to have. I have learned that you can't have everything. I was thinking about what I really want in life a lot this year and I finally have set my goals. I want to finish school, travel around the world and have fun. I want to do something that makes me happy even if it is not bringing me much money. I do not need a big house or an expensive car. I only have this one life and in this one life I want to see every corner of the earth. That's why I've started to save money. I also like to go thrift shopping now, because I am in love with vintage clothes and I also have to spent less money on clothes that way. Live your life you only have one!

Always be 100 % yourself. I think everyone dreams of the perfect person. The person they want to be. But believe me no one is perfect and you will never be that person. Because when you wake up you will still be yourself. I was always trying to be like the others. But that was not me. I had the feeling nobody would like me if I would be myself. That is wrong. Just think about everyone you have. Your friends and family will still like you when you're just who you are. Don't change to impress others. This is somethig I've learned this year. I am now trying to be truly myself. 


Appreciate everything and take nothing for granted. This is something that people often forget. We take life, food, our house and car, just everything for granted. But we should not. There are so many people out there that do not have a home or food or a car. There are people that have to be scared of loosing their life every second because of war. We should just be thankful for what we have every second of the day. If you are reading this now on your PC, Notebook, smart phone, tablet or whatever you probably have more than you think. You should be thankful for what you have. 

Let go of people that do not make you happy. I was having some 'Friends' that I've known since I was little. I always thought they were real friends and we would know each other forever. I was wrong. They might have been true friends in the past but now they're not. Probably it is just because we change as we grow up but still it is hard to believe that you might never see these people again. It will never be the same as it once was. It was that kind of friendship where you always have to be the person that writes first or that asks to hang out. They would only get in touch with you if they want something. I hate it...The best thing is to just let them go. Belive me it will make you much happier.


What did you learn in 2016 ?

You Might Also Like

8 Kommentare

  1. Oh, was für ein unglaublich schöner und gelungener Post! Einiges davon habe ich auch in diesem Jahr dazu gelernt :)
    Ich wünsche dir einen wundervollen Start ins neue Jahr, Liebes!

    Viele Grüße, Julia ☾ | www.serendipityblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du hast echt ein tollen Blog! Bei den Sachen, die du dieses Jahr gelernt hast, kann ich dir nur zustimmen :-)

    LG Cella♥ | Hier geht's zu meinem Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super toller Post!! Dein Blog generell ist echt total schön :)
    Liebste Grüße, Rahel - http://justrahel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön geschrieben und toller Blog!

    www.changeable-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein wirklich schöner Post! Man lernt nie aus :)
    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura von lauraskreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du hast das echt schön geschrieben! Und so manche Sachen habe ich auch in diesem Jahr dazugelernt.
    Ich wünsche dir ein frohes Neues Jahr!
    lg. Anna

    https://wwwannablogde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super schöner Text<3! Würde mich freuen, wenn du mal bei meinem Blog vorbei schaust:). Da verlose ich gerade eine Blogvorstellung und ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du teilnehmen würdest.
    Liebste Grüße, Lina
    http://rosymondays.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, toller Beitrag !!

    Liebe Grüße ☾
    Cyra von :
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow