All time Music, Movie, Blog & Youtube favourites

Hey everyone, we all have these songs we always listen to although they're already ages old. Same with movies. I created a list of...

Hey everyone,

we all have these songs we always listen to although they're already ages old. Same with movies.
I created a list of all my favourites and thought I would share it with you guys. Maybe you get inspired or find some new movies to watch/ music to listen to. I also added some of my all time favourite blogs and youtubers that I have been following for a really long time.

Music favourites


  1. Don't look back in anger - Oasis
  2. Sofa song - the kooks
  3. Hummer - Foals
  4. No scrubs- TLC 
  5. Back seat - Atlas genius
  6. Wonderwall - Oasis
  7. American Idiot - Greenday
  8. Dance Dance - Fall out Boy
  9. When you were young - The Killers
  10. Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson

Movie favourites

  1. Clueless (1995)
  2. She's All That (1999)
  3. Forrest Gump (1994)
  4. Grease (1978)
  5. Harry Potter
  6. Mean Girls (2004)
  7. Hunger Games (2012-2015)
  8. Love, Rosie (2014)
  9. Kingsman (2015)
  10. The Fault in Our Stars (2014)

Cher Horrowitz (Clueless 1995)


Blog favourites

Youtube favourites

Sooo...these were all of my favourites. Tell me yours in the comments. 

Megan 




I do not own the picture in this post! Please klick the caption underneath the picture to get to the source it's from.

You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. oh ich liebe "the fault in our stars" auch! so ein schöner film :)

    Sandy www.golden-shimmer.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie Tarasova mag ich auch unglaublich gerne, du hast so einen tollen Blog! :)
    Ich wünsche dir einen wundervollen Start ins neue Jahr, Liebes!

    Viele Grüße, Julia ☾ | www.sere-ndipity.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow